Click on the Term links to take you to the detailed homework and planning pages.
Stages 1 to 9 of the Cambridge Latin Course Book One.
- Language topics: Nominative, Accusative and Dative case; present, imperfect and perfect tense; sum, esse ('to be').
- History and Culture topics: Caecilius; the Roman family; the Roman house; daily life and food; Pompeii; the forum; the theatre; slaves and freedmen; life and death; gladiators; baths.
Stages 10-12 (Cambridge Latin Course Book One); stages 13-15 (Cambridge Latin Course Book Two).
- Language topics: singular and plural; superlatives; faveo and credo; infinitives; irregular verbs: nolo, volo, and possum; adjectives; relative clauses; imperfect tense of possum etc.
- History and Culture topics: education; elections; Vesuvius; Roman Britain; rex Cogidubnus.
Stages 16-18 of the Cambridge Latin Course Book Two.
- Language topics: pluperfect tense; genitive case; gender; demonstrative pronouns: hic and ille, is, ea, id.
- History and Culture topics: Fishbourne; Alexandria and Egypt; glassmaking.